Enjoy the experience of Chalet Auriane which combines the luxury of an exclusive boutique hotel with the traditional feel of an Alpine ski lodge.
Situated in La Tzoumaz, adjacent to Verbier and in the heart of the 4 Valleys ski system, the chalet offers breathtaking views over the Rhone valley and beyond. It is a uniquely spacious place both for families and groups.
Regarded by House and Garden as ‘one of the top 5 luxury family orientated chalets’, the chalet has been built to the highest specification in a traditional style but with a contemporary interior – offering every comfort and facility to the discerning skier.
- 5 bedrooms/5 bathrooms
- Master bedroom (unique tree-trunk king size bed, double bath, walk-in shower, separate toilet, 42” plasma - TV, Apple TV, private balcony)
- 3 double bedrooms (ensuite bath, shower, toilet, 26” TV, Apple TV, valley views)
- 1 bunk room (2 sets of adult size bunk-beds, ensuite shower, toilet, 32” TV, valley views)
- Open-plan kitchen/ dining room/ living room (100m2)
- Apple TV (26”-42”) in all rooms
- One touch integrated lighting control system
- WiFi internet access
- Study area with computer/printer access
- Luxury kitchen
- Unique contemporary fireplace
- À la carte wine cellar
- Professional espresso coffee machine
- Private underground parking for 2 cars
- Heated boot racks
- Large private balcony and 2 expansive terraces overlooking the valley
- Private location with views over valley from each bedroom
- Michelin 2* trained Chef
- On piste location with easy ski access by private funicular lift
- Leisure spa room with sauna, hammam, shower, relaxation area
- Outdoor hot tub/ Jacuzzi on terrace