The Chapel Bridge (German: Kapellbrücke) is a wooden footbridge spanning across the Reuss River in the city of Lucerne, Switzerland. It is considered one of the oldest wooden bridges in Europe, and one of the city's most famous landmarks. The bridge was built in 1333 and was originally used as a means of transportation, but today it serves primarily as a tourist attraction. It has a length of 204 meters and is covered by a roof that protects visitors from the elements.
Along the bridge, there are also triangular paintings that depict scenes from Lucerne's history. The bridge was damaged in a fire in 1993, but has since been rebuilt to its original appearance.
- Lion monument
- Jesuit church